Easing of restrictions in Dubai: All you need to know - Cinemas, gyms, entertainment centre...
Commercial activity will gradually resume in Dubai after the Eid holidays from May 27, 2020
From May 27, the disinfection programme timings in Dubai are from 11pm to 6am. Commercial activity will resume from 6am to 11pm, and individuals are allowed to move during this time as well. What is reopening in Dubai from May 27, 2020?
- Retail stores and wholesale outlets and Dubai Airport will be open for transit - Cinemas, entertainment centres will reopen, too. However, they will be required to adhere by strict social distancing, hygiene and disinfection procedures.
- Medical surgeries that take less than two-and-a-half hours will also be allowed.
- Centres outsourced by the government will reopen.
- Everyone is responsible - what does this mean? People have been asked to take responsibility for their own and other's safety by following safety procedures and guidelines outlined by the health authorities. - All establishments that reopen will be asked to follow guidelines issued by authorities to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Always maintain a two-metre distance from others when you step outside. - Wearing a mask outdoors is mandatory. Passengers arriving in the UAE will be required to quarantine themselves for a period of 14 days. - Those in the vulnerable category - the elderly, children, people with chronic conditions, etc. have be asked to stay indoors as much as possible.
- Exercise precautions even when you meet friends and family.
- Any physical contact should be avoided.
Everyone is Responsible !
Stay Safe Stay Healthy !